All future development and releases will occur in GitHub and the CodePlex repository will remain for reference only.
AMQP.Net Lite is a lightweight AMQP 1.0 client library for .Net Micro Framework, .Net Compact Framework, .Net Framework, and WinRT.
- Full control of AMQP 1.0 protocol behavior
- Peer-to-peer and brokered messaging
- Secure communication via TLS and SASL
- Sync and async API support
- Listener API to enable wide range of listener applications, including brokers, routers, proxies, and more.
- A lightweight messaging library that runs on all popular .NET and Windows Runtime platforms
The library has been tested against Azure Service Bus on the following platforms:
- .Net Framework (up to 4.5)
- .NET Micro Framework 4.2 and 4.3
- .NET Compact Framework 3.9 (credits to ppatierno)
- Windows Phone 8 and 8.1.
- Mono on Linux
Please report any issues or provide any feedback through this site.
-Xin Chen and Markus Horstmann, Azure Service Bus team, Microsoft
For more information, refer to: